NASHVILLE CHAPTER 13 DATA ACCESS
ON-LINE ACCESS AGREEMENT
1. The Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee, Nashville, Tn (the "Trustee"), will
provide certain information about cases assigned to the Trustee (the "Service")
to the undersigned User, it's agents and employees("user"), via access to the
worldwirde website located at www.nactt.com. The terms of this Agreement and
any further Operating Rules published on-line constitute the entire and only
agreement between the Trustee and the User and supercede all other communications
and agreements with regard to the subject matter hereof.
2. Upon notice published over the Service or to User by e-mail or in writing
the Trustee may modify this agreement or the operating rules and may discontinue
or revise any or all of the aspects of the service in his sole discretion without
3. Users rights to use the Service or to designate USERS is not transferrable
and is subject to any limits established by the Trustee.
4. The User agrees to indemnify the Trustee against any an all liability, including
but not limited to, all actual attorney's fees and expenses incurred by the Trustee
for any and all of User's account, the Service, or in relation to this agreement.
5. The User is responsible for and must provide a telephone line, hardware, software,
and all the things necessary to access and utilize the service.
6. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT USERS SOLE RISK. NEITHER
THE TRUSTEE NOR THE TRUSTEE'S EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL
BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. NEITHER THE TRUSTEE NOR THE TRUSTEE'S EMPLOYEES MAKE
ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE. THIS
SERVICE IS DISTRIBUTED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND
WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES
OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPEABLE OF
EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREE-
MENT. NEITHER THE TRUSTEE NOR ANYONE ELSE INVLOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION
OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE
OR OUT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS
OF THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT WHICH MAY BECOME A PART
OF THE SERVICE.
7. The information provided by the Nashville Chapter 13 Data Access is for User's
use only. The user agrees that it shall not re-sell, redistribute, or disseminate
this information to any other person, firm, company, or entitiy.
8. The undersigned hereby warrants and represents to the Trustee that the under-
signed is fully authorized to execute and deliver this Agreement on behalf of User
to the items hereof.
9. This Agreement is, and shall be, governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of the State of Tennessee. Any cause of action of User in relation to the service
must be instituted in Davidson County Tennessee (as to which is expressly agreed to
be the sole proper venue for such action) within one (1) year after the claim or cause
of action has arisen or such action shall be forever barred.
Henry E. Hildebrand, III Authorized Signature
Chapter 13 Trustee
Nashville, Tennessee Name _____________________________